Seiko Ultra Thin Clock Motors
Mini Quartz Clock Movements
Seiko Brand Clock Movement
We also carry Seiko's Ultra-Thin Clock Movement. This quartz clock movement features step second motion which is a 'start-stop-start' motion that precisely measures the time in one second intervals. Accurate to within +/- 15 seconds per month.
Please note: These clock motors are designed to drive clock hands no longer than 4 1/2 " inches.
|Maximum Dial Thickness||See Below|
|Total Shaft Length||See Below|
|Chiming Melody Sound||None|
|Case Size||2-3/16"H x 2-3/16"W x 5/8"D|
|Free Pair of Hands||*Yes|
Seiko Model = 304
Fits Dials up to 1/8 "
Seiko Model = 708 Seiko Model = 607
Fits Dials up to 1/4" Fits Dials up to 3/8 "
Seiko Model = 203
Fits Dials up to 5/8 "
- Quartz Accuracy - Stabilized quartz crystal assures high accuracy to within ±15 seconds per month.
- Reliability - A minimum number of parts (17 in entire motor) reduces wear within the motor and assures trouble-free operation. The motor is completely enclosed in its case, so dust and dirt cannot get into the motor.
- Compact Size - The motor is approximately 2-1/8”x 2-1/8” x 1/2”.
- Battery Life - The motor runs approximately two years on a fresh “AA” battery, not included.
- Step Second Motion - The second hand, if used, moves in exact one second steps.
These Seiko motors will operate a second hand, but second hands are considered optional. See the bottom of the motor page for the link to our selection of second hands. Seiko motors require a .034 - .035 diameter second hand bushing as shown below. This hole size is too large for many other motors..All models have a 5/16" shaft diameter so a 3/8" mounting hole is the correct size to drill in your case.